The CushPocket is a beautiful bag, offering more storage than it appears, and it's also highly durable with its 600D Oxford Fabric. The bag is riveted to a bendable, strong plastic board. This board has two pieces of Velcro attached, allowing you to place the CushPocket anywhere. Here is a list of just some places to use your CushPocket.
- My brother uses his CushPocket in his Chevy Silverado Ext. Cab with the front seat bench console.
- I use a few on my desk to hold stuff. Honestly, the one on the front of my desk is my favorite; I use it to hold everything!
- You can use it at your bedside, sliding it under your bed mattress. Here, you can store remotes, medication, dog treats, or anything else you need.
- Yes, under your sofa is another great spot to hold your TV remote, something we're always looking for.
- It's also handy for a baby stroller.
- Cabs of heavy equipment—stick it anywhere, and take it home when you're done. My father uses his in an old Caterpillar 12E Grader.
- Of course, you can use it on anything with a removable cushion!
- Stick the Velcro anywhere, and you have a bag that you can take and carry with you!