The newest CushPocket™ bag is truly an essential accessory for your wheelchair. It keeps valuables and your essential stuff just an arm’s length away. It’s not only built to accommodate everything you need, but it also has a separate outside storage compartment to keep things separated. The outside compartment is equipped with a magnetic flap so you can secure your items and easily access them when you need them. An improved zipper on the main compartment opens simply by pulling a key-ring-style loop. The best part is how easily the CushPocket™ attaches to your wheelchair. You attach two pieces of included Velcro® to your manual or electric wheelchair and then you simply slide the board under the removable seat cushion. This bag will stay in place, hold everything, and look good while rolling!
- Made with smooth, lightweight, black, or red Oxford fabric.
- Measures 8 inches wide, 7 inches long to the zipper (total of 9 inches where it attaches to the board), and 3 inches deep to hold more valuables.
- The outside compartment easily opens and closes with a magnetic flap.
- Black, thin, bendable board with Velcro® fits under your removable wheelchair cushion and features a handle hole for easy carrying.
- Two Velcro® strips provided for attachment to your wheelchair.
- keyring-style pull zipper makes the bag easy to open and close.