The CushPocket™ pouch is made with black Oxford fabric. It has 2 Velcro® pieces attached, with 2 extra pieces supplied and 2 pockets to keep things separated. It is made to slide under any removable seat cushions for electric and manual wheelchairs. This is truly an essential accessory for your wheelchair to keep your valuable's at arm’s length.
*PRODUCT WAS DICONTINUED BECAUSE OF SUPPLIERS QUALITY, ZIPPER IS FAULTY* BEST TO LEAVE ZIPPER OPEN!
- lightweight black Oxford fabric.
- 10” x 7” strong, bendable black-board with a handle hole to carry, and Velcro® attached to slide under any removable seat cushion.
- key-ring style zipper
- Fits both electric and manual wheelchairs with removable seat cushions, no hardware required.
- Outside pocket with Velcro® flap, perfect for keeping things separate.
- Perfect size to carry your phones, wallets, key.
Length: 7 inches
Width: 7 inches
Height: 1 inch
I have been trying to find a smaller sized bag so that it would not interfere with the van quick connect seat thingy. Works great!
I like this bag it saves a lot of time that I don’t have to fumble in my back pack to get phone and or wallet
This item resolved my problem as other storage pouches that attached to the arms were always hitting the wheels
were always hitting the wheels
I have a cushpocket on both sides of my power chair. I carry my phone on one side and my .38 on the other. Awesome.😁
Love my new cushpocket, i wish it was just a little wider and able to hold more but boy is it better than a big annoying backpack!